Re: [ga] Throw-away PR - is that what you want?

Thursday, May 09, 2002, 1:27:30 PM, Darrell Greenwood wrote:

> I do agree with Karl's (who, by the way, is doing a yeoman's job of
> representing me and I am proud to have cast my vote for him)
> assessment which I repeat here for ease of reference

I wouldn't consider Karl's opinions as unbiased, Darrell.

It has nothing to do with the desirability of a rebid, a statement I
would support, but about the GA not being the appropriate place for
the current statement to be made from.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>