Re: [ga] Point of Order

Ross,

This is total bunk.

The apriori and always paramount right and obligation of any assembly is the
right to disband or call for dissolution.

The DNSO is sanctioned to do their work by the DoC.  Asking them to take away
that sanction is not a right but an obligation if we view that we are being used
for improper purposes.

Excuse me Ross as my memory fades, what is your interest, I mean who do you work
for that has an interest in ICANN continuing?

Eric