Re: [ga] Point of Order

Hello,

--- "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@tucows.com> wrote:
> Two other things are quite clear from these two clauses in the bylaws
>
> a) that the GA has no place in making recommendations that affect
> stakeholders that are not part of the DNSO and,
>
> b) that the GA has no place in tabling recommendations directly with
> the
> DOC.

I agree with Ross and others who've suggested that it's out of scope.
My original suggestion was that if folks want to vote on the Stuart
Lynn plan, that might be a more appropriate topic for voting by this
group.

Folks are of course free to make a petition to the DoC on matters that
are outside of the scope of the DNSO GA. That can be signed by
supporters of it, etc.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/