Re: [ga] Point of Order

> This is total bunk.

In what sense?

> The apriori and always paramount right and obligation of any assembly is
the
> right to disband or call for dissolution.

That's not what the text of the motion says - in fact if it did, we wouldn't
be having this discussion. Further, if the motion stated that the GA was
going to make a recommendation to the board, we wouldn't be having this
discussion. But, again, that's not what the text of the motion says.

> Excuse me Ross as my memory fades, what is your interest, I mean who do
you work
> for that has an interest in ICANN continuing?

If the question is  "what is my agenda" this link
(http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=y64xwB&q=%22ross+
wm%2E+rader%22) might be your best bet to find out for yourself.

As far as the explicit question goes, I have a hard time believing that this
is anything but rhetoric.

Thanks,

Ross Wm. Rader
Director, Innovation & Research
Tucows Inc.
t. 416.535.0123
f. 416.531.5584

ps - don't forget that there was a time not all that long ago when GSI and
the NSF called the shots on your domain policy - I think we all have a
vested interest in an ICANN - I'm surprised that no one is talking about
what that looks like.