Re: [ga] Negative outreach norms, board claims regarding consensus in favor of "reform" efforts

James,

Your ideas seem very idealized to me.

Why would a country who is famous for stuffing the government with
un-elected officials suddenly stop and start playing along with the
consensus game they made up to keep us busy?

There is no money in that.  There is no infamy.

If the "problem" is with ICANN, isn't it really with the ICANNers and
ICANNites?  Could we not solve our perceived difficulties simply by
replacing all of the people currently involved?

:)

~k