Re: [ga] Point of Order

Dear Ken,

Please note that our bylaws state:  "Constituencies or GA participants may
propose that the NC consider domain name policies or recommendations."

As a GA participant, I propose that the NC consider the recommendation to ask
the NTIA to re-bid the ICANN contracts, and that it place this topic on the
NC agenda for discussion in the context of the ongoing debate on Reform
options.

Looking forward to seeing how the NC manages this consensus process,

Best regards,
Danny Younger