Re: [ga] Problems/Conclusions

Yeah,

I am a little concerned here also.

But more concerned that we hurry, and that Denise has refused to acknowledge
volunteers.
OTOH I am kind of the old nigger at the old country club so I can kind of
understand her reluctance.
I do not hold it against her.  It is just the culture she comes from, she
probably would not be all that welcome in my grand uncles' hogan, or my daughters
grandfathers' place in Saigon, or for that matter the internet cafe bar I will
attend in Tijuana on Friday.

Hey but she should attend my other daughter confirmation in the righteous
Episcopal Church on Sunday, we accept all self righteous hypocritical one day a
week redeemers there.

Just kidding, I am sure that they don't intend to segregate what type of
volunteers they allow.

Eric