[ga] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Internet is global=we need central planning

James and all,

  This is more of a process issue that can and many times does lead to
bigger problems than it would solve.  Centralized planning is not widely
done in the commercial world for good reasons.  It is very unlikely
that ICANN or even the ITU, which Richard Hill effectively admitted
in an earlier response to Dave Crocker, would be either expectable
or effective.  Therefore it is seemingly clear that diversified coordinated
planning with the active participation of any and all stakeholders is
ICANN's only chance of survival and/or long term health.

  We [INEGroup] recently have been solicited to potentially
testify for congress in their upcoming hearings on ICANN
and its structure/reform.  We also agree to what Jamie here,
has eluded to indirectly that ICANN is effectively selling off
parts or the operational side to various entities in order to
gather funding.  As ICANN is supposed to be a 501 (c3)
organization this poses a serious breach in law with it's funding
sources.  However as ICANN has been very unsuccessful in
garnishing donations for funding, such activities are not all that
unexpected, but should not be allowed.

James Love wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827