[ga] Re: anyone notice fallout from this?

At 03:33 PM 4/24/2002, Stephen Griffin wrote:

>If there were not multiple roots, would there have been a problem? No.
>Hence, the multiple roots (which goes against DNS itself) was the
>issue.

"There is no Root but the One Root...."

Or should we say, "One Root to rule them all....?" ;-)

The fact is that DNS as a technology does not have any trouble whatsoever
with multiple roots. It's squabbles between humans -- usually because some
of the humans are trying to exploit or control the rest -- that are the
problem.

--Brett