Re: [ga] Motion for a vote of no confidence in the Board

At 7:01 PM +0100 3/19/02, Thomas Roessler wrote:
>I do agree on the clear message part, but I do not at this point of
>time agree that a (declaratory) "vote of no confidence" is the best
>way to proceed.  I hope that we can find more constructive ways of
>expressing ourselves.

Yes, indeed.  One of the first tenets of management is, "tell me your
solutions, not your problems."

The people and organizations who have the political power to alter
the course of ICANN's future are all too familiar with the litany of
problems, real and imagined.  What they want to know is what
constructive solutions the ICANN community has to offer.  Firing the
Board is not among them.

- M.