[ga] Motion for a vote of no confidence in the Board

Thomas,

As Chair of this organization you have articulated the sentiment that the
membership no longer has sufficient trust in the ICANN Board, and that we
feel a need to replace a considerable number of directors.

I share your views and seek to send a clear message to the Board.  I
therefore motion that the General Assembly formally express its concerns
through a vote of no confidence in the Board.

-- Danny Younger --