Re: [ga] Who wants "governance" without "representation?"

Vint, no one can argue with these goals. But I am looking towards a structure that is less dependent on the "I will know it when I
see it" style of quantification, because that tends to translate poorly into sustainable structures.

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356