Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

Thank you for your prompt response Dr. Cerf.  I wonder if
you might have any insight as to why Kristy McKee, myself,
and thousands of others, are being asked to "rejoin" when
we're already voting Members of the Corporation?

vint cerf wrote:

> you needed the contents of the letter to vote last time as I recall.
>
> vint
>
> At 09:17 PM 3/17/2002 -0800, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> >"PLEASE SAVE THIS LETTER"
> >
> >So, I did.  Now, I'm left wondering why the Sender even
> >bothered to include that line at all?  So, I'm with Kristy
> >here, and that makes two of us so far who are waiting for
> >an answer.  Perhaps Dr. Cerf , or Mz. Dyson can provide
> >one?  Or someone else even... anyone at all.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
	Hermes Network Inc.
	Toronto, Canada