Re: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Rulings

Dr. Berryhill,

The U.S. legal system is not quite the ivory tower monolith you seem to think.
It is more likely than not that those that can afford good Attorneys will
prevail over those that cannot.  I have not seen a single case of a registrant
obtaining a contingency lawyer on a domain name matter.  If you think mom and
pop down at wheel- haul.com can beat out U-hauls lawyers by hiring an IP lawyer
on the fly you live in a fairy tale.

I could be wrong and would be happy to find out that I was.  Please list a few
IP firms or divisions of firms that would take these matters on based upon a
recovery of fees concept.  Shucks, list a lawyer.