Re: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

Sotiris,

Don't take this wrong but I do not like where this is going!

I for one Scarlet don't give a damn.  That is I do not care what a bunch of fat
cat ccTLD managers are interested in.  To date I have yet see one speak up and say
"this is what my people want, need and are going to get".  When I hear one of them
refer to the ccTLD they are involved in as belonging to the people as a public
resource to be exploited and used for the benefit of their respective country's'
people then I will care.  Until then I do not see them as more than wanna be baby
Verisigns.

I beg any of you involved to tell me otherwise and then I will publicly praise and
market your great cause.

(yes I am trying to tweak some ccTLDs into commitment)

Eric