Re: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

Dear Eric,
you may have noted that Peter de Blanc by his own responded positively to
the nicSO and the multi SO Membership for constituencies proposition. This
would permit ccTLDs to address their TLD Registry obligations with other
registries and to address their TLD Manager obligations and interests in an
appropriate forum with appropriate interlocutors.

I am sorry but the DNSO/GA is by no means legitimate to question and debate
IANA, ASO or BoD related issues. No more than to debate non ICANN related
issues of international or regional interest to local NICs.

I underlilne that the very poor way the ICANN manages its own NIC functions
leads many to believe the local NIC issues would be more efficiently
debated elsewhere.

ccTLDs are part of the DNSO as Registries. These registries are under local
law and have their own naming plan and charter. I only wish they would be
more actively innovative and teach the ICANN how to run a NIC.

Jefsey