Re: [ga] geographicals

Some system different than what we have must be developed to assure geographic
representation and also popular representation.  We have 244 plus nations
acknowledged, let them each have a vote and just throw them into the mix. I
will personally do the emails to each Nic that has one and lick the stamp to
those who do not.  I will cc and or forward them all to WXW for verification.
Done deal end of geographic debate.  Yes it is sad that the US with an
overwhelming majority of participants gets only one vote and unfair that the
many with none get the same vote, but that is geographicals for you.

Eric