[ga] DEADLINE! Two task force representatives

Dear all,

tomorrow (Friday) at 10:00 UTC = 12:00 Paris time
= 03:00 Los Angeles time = 06:00 New York time
= 19:00 Tokyo time,

the nomination and nomination acceptance phase closes
for the election of Task Force representatives to
 -- the Internationalized Domain Names task force and
 -- the Dot Org task force

The DNSO Secretariat has just pointed to the fact that
currently, there is one accepted nomination for the
Dot Org task force and one not accepted nomination
for the Internationalized Domain Names task force.
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-nominations/Arc04

In other words, unless there is a nomination *AND*
the *acceptance* of that nomination within the next
19 hours, there will be only one candidate per task
force.

I obviously don't think that any of the two candidates
is not suited -- but in my personal opinion, it would
serve also the candidates if there was at least a
choice between two persons. (As I am an election
watchdog, I will not nominate any candidate myself.)

The information on how to nominate a candidate and
how to accept the nomination can be found on this
page:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2001.DNSO-GA-IDN-dotorgTF.html

Best regards,
/// Alexander