Re: [ga] FW: ICANN meeting in Montevideo

Bravo Joana!
Your English being better than mine I will not spoil it.

I will only say:
1. I concurr 100% with every word you say
2. the point is not the candidate capaign but that GA candidates are
excluded from possibilities and advatages granted to non-GA candidates
however the larger support they get (see the endorsements).

Jefsey