Re[2]: [ga] Is it any wonder Verisign is trying to block customers leaving?

Hello Eric,

Get off it, Eric.  Verisigns financial problems do not support your
argument the alt.roots are the market force.

There is no logic to back up argument, but then that shouldn't
surprise any one, as you rarely have any logic in your arguments.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>