Re: [ga] Is it any wonder Verisign is trying to block customers leaving?

Dear William,

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/010726/n26311858_2.html
>
> VeriSign Inc. (NasdaqNM:VRSN - news) on Thursday announced a
> second-quarter net loss of $11.2 billion

Within a twelve hour period you were laughing at a couple of us for
suggesting the other roots have financial market force capability and
now you post this message.  Well there goes your silly argument right
down your own toilet.  Thank you for being so bigoted that it becomes
obvious even to an idiot. Say howdy to Kent out there in lonelyville.
{you know it just hit me the only two guys who oppose being inclusive
have Songbird and Userfriendly as handles now that is a hoot, you two
would make a great Mel Brooks movie}