Re[2]: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

Hello Roeland,

Friday, July 27, 2001, 12:41:53 AM, Roeland Meyer wrote:
> ... and you are just parroting FUD.

No, he is stating facts, something you seem to be short of.

> I'm sorry, but I just can't let you get
> away with this. New.Net didn't have any conflicting TLDs until ICANN chose
> to create new conflicting TLDs.

Wrong.  Go back and check with your ORSC croonies.  One of their big
complaints with new.net when it started was the conflicting TLDs.

You really need to check your facts and make sure you know the subject
before commenting on the honesty of another member.

Your message is sanctionable in my opinion and I've asked that you be
censured by the monitors.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>