[ga] Marketing

Dear All,

Marketing is not a dirty word and should be given some thought by GA
members.  In order to get our message across to the masses of Internet
users it needs to look good and feel right.  What we produce now looks
bad and feels nasty.

I know you technical folks dislike this type of talk but it is time you
looked in the mirror and asked why are we getting our asses so badly
kicked by staff and the BoD.  Technology has lost the policy battle due
to arrogance of it's leaders.  Perhaps it is time that the leaders
acknowledge that they could us a little Public Relations.

Eric