[ga] Inreach

During the WG-Review process I was granted to the ridiculous direction
of compiling data and writing a portion on outreach.  There was
literally nothing to say it had been said by a previous WG dedicated to
the task.  The report from such a group was ignored.  Others
subsequently followed up with work in the multilingual areas which have
also just faded away.

I did a couple of studies to get input on outreach and met with solid
non response.  The only fact that rang true in all of the work was that
juice and vigor attracted response and participation.  We have now seen
that demonstrated in the negative with the suspension of the most juicy
and vigorous four posters.  The list is dying and or is dead.

It is interesting to note that three of the most provocative posts over
the last few days have originated from the four posters and/or have had
only reasonable responses from them.  I note that now that Corliss has
effectively silenced the opposition through censorship he does not post
as no one responds.  Danny's pointed nonpositional posts go without
acknowledgment. Lovell and Lane's rules list posts have all but dried
up.

Well you got rid of the noise and now you have far less than hard work;
you have nothing!

Sadly,
Eric