Re: [ga] Letter from Roger Cochetti to Stuart Lynn

Danny and all assembly members,

  Seems to me to be to little to late.  But I suppose one could see this

letter a better late than never.   To me this also shows that the
Registrar
agreements as we [INEGroup] predicted a year of so ago are not
worth the paper they are written upon and that the damage that has
already been done will never be corrected.  This letter also shows
that the oversight by the ICANN BoD and staff is at best, inadequate.

dannyyounger@cs.com wrote:

> http://www.icann.org/correspondence/cochetti-to-lynn-16jul01.htm

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827