Re: [ga] Does someone knows the REAL rules?

Dear Jefsey,

But of course and they really are followed to a large degree;
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaindex.html.

It is just that they are so loose any one can interpret them
differently.  I am beginning to see clearly that it is not the rules but
behind the scene games which dictate the efficacy of the lists.  Don't
get me wrong we need strong more tight rules and I just love the new
suggestion for the five posts (although I think it a silly limit).

The rules have some funny quirks like being able to oust a monitor by a
vote - but no mechanism for a vote. One matter of interest is that we
are supposed to be representative of InternetStakeholders and there is
absolutely nothing in our rules to promote that idea.

Good Reading,