[ga] Automated EXCESS Posting Limits

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:49:01 +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:
WAS Subject: Re: [ga] Automated Cross Posting Limits

> Send code.  What you describe is not a standard feature of
> majordomo, thus it's more than just reconfiguring the list server.

Hi Thomas

Thank you for that.

Perhaps we can agree in principle and then work out how to achieve it.  I
believe that some members may have the technical capability to do the job.
Another alternative is to switch from Majordomo to another form of mailing
list software with better features.

BTW I meant "excess posting limits" not "cross posting limits"

Best regards
Patrick Corliss