Re[2]: [ga] Motion to the Chair

Hello William,

Sunday, July 08, 2001, 8:45:46 PM, William S. Lovell wrote:
> I would also suggest, as I did to Patrick regarding abusive conduct,
> that no sysem will work unless it is implemented and enforced.
> Excluding the entry for Patrick, you have shown 25 violations,
> about which, so far as we can tell, nothing was done.  There is
> no point in changing any rule until it is shown that the existing
> rule, when actually enforced, does not work.

And you ignore that almost ALL of those are only 1 or 2 over the
limit, and that when the total posts are counted and looked at, the
averages are around HALF of the daily posting limit overall.

> never be seen anyway.  These dense fog banks strongly inhibit
> there being any input from anyone else, and that is not a way to
> reach out to the Internet community.

Oh yes, this is so applicable to a situation of a small number of 1-2
post violations.

Please, the absence of ~20 messages over a period of a month would not
have made one iota of difference.

Like Danny's, your comments lack a sense of perspective.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>