Re: [ga] Elections/Why are they ignored

At 08:02 8/07/2001 -0700, Eric Dierker wrote:
>Dear Members,
>
>Why is this being so widely ignored?

The candidates do not want to campaign.
The GA members are not questioning the candidates.

You may recall that when I tried to ask questions, I was threatened with
abusive postings.
Elections and personal attacks are closely related, as you may have found out.

Perhaps this is the reason why candidates are not encouraged to campaign.

As far as questions are concerned, yes, I have one for Roberto:
You stated that you will be on the task force to represent the GA opinion.
Yet, as your personal preference you mentioned an Individuals' constituency
that looks more like the @large users than like a constituency of DNS
stakeholders.

Can you please explain?

--Joop--