Re: [ga] Motion to the Chair

Oh, simple answer to that.  Everyone is all wrapped up in
monitor rules, suspensions, etc., that have nothing whatever
to do with the GA actually doing something. This demonstrates
the value of having these sublists (even though WXW continues
to insist on cluttering ga@dnso.org with this stuff) -- all of that,
if not indeed done off-list entirely, could at least be pushed off to
ga-rules, and let the battle rage on there, thus to eliminate the
nuisance and distraction from real work (?) in ga@dnso.org.

Bill Lovell

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Hey Joop,
>
> Explain to me why everyone is so quiet regarding the Review TF nominations.
> Please
>
> Eric
>
> Joop Teernstra wrote:
>
> > Dear Mr Chair and Mr Alt-chair of the GA,
> >
> > The bandwidth of this GA is being wasted to the point that I fear many
> > subscribers have stopped reading most postings.
> > MOTION

Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm