Re[4]: [ga] Fw: [azipa] some help needed on dotbizlottery.com

Hello Jim,

Saturday, July 07, 2001, 6:22:07 PM, Jim Fleming wrote:

I answered your question, Jim.  I am not employed, now or in the past,
by a .biz registry.

Again, how is this relevant to the business of the DNSO GA, and what
is your point in even asking?

Since you can't seem to answer this question when asked, 3 times now,
I guess I'll have to ask the moderators to decide if these posts by
you are a violation of the rule that :

"The messages must be relevant to the business of the GA"
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules-v0.4.html

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>