Re: [ga] Removal of Patrick Corliss as List Monitor

I apologize for not noticing earlier but my name was referenced in the
offending post in a negative manner that I believe may have contributed to
this decision by Danny.  If that is the case I want to make sure that I in no
way am insulted or bothered by Mr. Corliss's post.  I seemed fair comment to
me.

After very much thought I have decided to continue working in the GA and do
my best to contribute in a positive manner.  I believe we are slowly rounding
a corner in the road which may lead to bringing ICANN into a closer
compliance with the MOU and White Papers and DoC directives including those
incorporated from the President.  We are having the same arguments which the
GA and its predecessor had but now we are moving toward more advanced results
with a more bottom up diversity.

I understand that new rules will soon be in a form for proper presentation
for formal voting.  We have had lively debate on the Task Force for the UDRP
and will soon finish electing a Rep. for the TF Review which will help to
establish an individual constituency. This is very well and good.

Patrick, you have been given a gift not to be a monitor, take it and pursue
your other projects.

Eric