[ga] Removal of Patrick Corliss as List Monitor

Dear General Assembly Members:

I have noted the following message posted by Patrick Corliss to the Council
List:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00582.html

It is my view that the statement put forth constitutes malfeasance.
Defamatory remarks have been made by an official of the Assembly that
sufficiently malign some of our members on a publicly archived list.  As
Chair, I cannot accept such commentary from an individual designated as a
List Monitor for this Assembly.   I am therefore terminating Patrick's role
as List Monitor immediately.

"Certain persons appointed by the GA Chair (the list monitors) have the task
of monitoring the list for posts that violate these rules.  These are
selected by the GA Chair for a given period of time, but may be removed from
the role by the GA Chair or at their own request at any time."
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html