Re: [ga] Fw: ICANN's Karl Auerbach responds to Joe Sims over .kids domain

Bruce and all assembly members,

Bruce James wrote:

>     Very interesting email from Karl Auerbach:
>
> /Bruce

  I had to laugh out loud literally when I read the comments, if that is
how one would characterize them, that Joe Sims made in his response
to Delcan McCullagh.  The are as follows, including headers: