Re: [ga] President Younger's Independence Day Address to the Worl d

On 08:21 06/07/01, Jeff Williams said:
>That's now how I understand it Chuck.  Rather it is that the GA members
>want to collect their own budget and manage it, but the NC wants to
>decide how it is used....  Kinda a odd idea, IMHO....

Jeff,
I am afraid GA members have already their budget collection organized: that
is what make Chuck paid. Now obviously he wants to keep his commission. OK
with me. But he might want to give us at least one tenth of cent a dollar
as principal?
Jefsey