[ga] sub-list usage

Dear Jeff,
don't mind: Patrick wants to change the rules, his priviledge. I want them
motioned, acknowledged, debated, voted and - if a change is agreed -
seriously applied. Until then statu quo prevails in respect of bylaws
(transparency) and Members.

Patrick here explains - since he cannot do it democraticaly - how he wants
to proceed by mere terorism. I acknowledge that this kind of practice has
no impact on me. I only feel sorry for the nice chaps he may influence.

Take care.
Jefsey

Note of common interest:
follow-up on WG-Review and Proposition on Sub-Lists.

This only shows that the attempt to enforce WG-Review propositions known as
the "Jefsey's proposition" by the Chair in an artificial and uncomplete
non-coordinated, non debated, non voted maner has lead to the expected
chaos and confrontation with NC. The countrary of what we had worked out
and experimented together for a productive GA and a good coordination of
the tasks with the NC.

I note that the so called "Jefsey's proposition" is very near from the
BostonGroup experience and practice decribe by Karl Bild. But it takes into
account three additional elements: that we never meat face to face, that we
are not a close group and that we want to reach consensus. I must say that
I use it for my own business needs and it works well (I could not afford to
get paid by the DNSO/GA :-) ).

Patrick did not participate to the WG-Review. You may note his resulting
inconsistency in wanting to only partly apply its conclusions. He concludes
his mail in ... switching lists to pursue the same thread. This is his
constant and main activity. To drive GA issues to sub-lists and to complain
when these issues come back to the GA where they belong...

I note that I proposed Patrick an interesting use of Danny's sub-lists
responding to Bill Williams request for mutuel education. That the sub-list
be declared non-debating and mutual-education areas. Where newbies and old
timers could ask about others positions, back-ground, tips, etc... Dispute
and personal remarks prohibited. Without affecting transparency it would
serve a lot the debates on the GA and this time certainly reduce traffc and
misunderstandings.