[ga] Re: Responsible use of e-mail

Hi Philip

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:05:42 +0200, you wrote:

> it is not helpful when you copy me and the Names Council list on
> irrelevant stuff (see below).

So you are saying it is alright for the Chair and the Alt Chair of the GA
to get all this "irrelevant stuff" but not for the high-and-mighty Names
Council to get it.

I provided you with a sample so you might understand the problem.

Believe me, that is a mere sample of the stuff that I get in my intray every
day.  Which you have refused to help us with.

> Communicate with us when we can help.

I have been doing so for a month.  But you have REFUSED to help.  That's why
we are not agreeing.  Here it is again.  Can you just tell Elizabeth to do
it, please?

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 07:59:27 +1000, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> To give both you and Elisabeth the benefit of failing to understand my
> communication, please ask Elisabeth to set the filters so that it rejects
> the OTHER post.  That would be within you so-called *policy* restrictions
> as it would not reject the [ga-abuse] post.

If YOU do not co-operate YOU force a showdown.

Elisabeth refused to co-operate so I appealed to you.  You refused to
co-operate so I appealed to the Names Council.  Several of them have refused
to co-operate so I appeal to Stuart Lynn.   Next the ICANN Board as a whole.

All over a simple issue of list management.

Don't you get it?   Sheesh !!

Regards
Patrick Corliss

<SNIP IRRELEVANT STUFF>