[ga] Inappropriate behaviour of GA alt.chair.

(CC list trimmed.)

On 2001-07-05 22:28:55 +1000, Patrick Corliss wrote:

>Elisabeth refused to co-operate so I appealed to you.  You refused
>to co-operate so I appealed to the Names Council.  Several of them
>have refused to co-operate so I appeal to Stuart Lynn.  Next the
>ICANN Board as a whole.

>All over a simple issue of list management.

I suppose it would be far easier to get this right if you wouldn't
hide technical issues in lengthy flames you distribute all over the
place. So, please stop this.

You are damaging the remaining credibility the GA and its chairs'
may still have.

If you believe that this kind of behaviour is part of your job as
the GA's alternate chair, please consider stepping down voluntarily.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/