Re: [ga] Help pass HR 2417 .KIDS

Dear Chair,
I am sorry for once to oppose Bruce, but this is a local politicking issue which has no place on an international technical support/advisory forum. I ask you to clarify this as soon as possible.
Otherwise it would confirm that we are on an USCANN forum oriented towards internal affairs. Upto now I thought we were on an USCANN forum oriented towards international concerns on an equal rights basis.
Jefsey

PS. I am certainly in favor of of the concept supported by Bruce, but I do not support the ".kids" wording. I do support the ".junior" wording using Latin/Esparanto as a worldwide reference.

I note that kids in Latin is "infans" and that a most of the cultures would accept a young and dynamic dimminutive to be formed in replacing "ans" by "o". This TLD does exist without any other reason than to oblige millions of ".com" holder to duplicate their DNs in ".info".  The TLD ".info" for infans/enfant/infant- does exist today. It only calls for a phone call between Louis Touton and Straton Sclavos to agree about it to be of any use to the Global Internet Community. But I suppose that exhausted Louis Touton went to sleep this time. Let him rest in peace.