Re: [ga] Nomination for representative to the NC Review TF - Eric Dierker (fwd)

Jeff,

I can write you a whole list of which mails I responded to whom. Unless you
hacked my computer and changed the header infos, it is as I wrote below.
Before I wrote my post I carefully checked, which mails were sent to whom
and when. You obviously didn't.

I will ask the list moderators whether their lists are archived (I think
they are) and about the URL.
I will send you then privately.

Concerning the .vnnic.com domain, you too got a copy of the mail from the
VNNIC people, so you know, what they think about....

Stefan