Re: [ga] Nomination for representative to the NC Review TF -EricDierker (fwd)

Gentlemen, especially Tran at VNNIC;

You may be forcing my hand on two very important decisions which I must make in the
very near future.

1.
Jeff is correct to a degree.  Our company doing business in Vietnam as
Hi-Tek.com.vn is working for the Registry of Vietnam which as Mr. Probst has also
correctly pointed out is the licensed Registry of Vietnam.
To learn more about this you may go to http://www.qtcity.com/.  We are Multimedia
Marketers. We have been in business since 1994 and we are supplying a registration
engine to the government of Vietnam. As I write this a wire press release is being
issued.

Mr. Probst is very much entitled to his opinion as to the status of such matters as
infrastructure and using credit cards. However I disagree and request anyone
interested up date yourself. Beginning on Wednsday the 27th you will easily be able
to do this on our engines' site.

We are also in the negotiation phase with other ccTLDs, to work with them in a
similar fashion.

2.
It is my current intention to accept, Jeff's nomination for the NC Review TF.
However I will not unless I can arrange to spend the time and money necessary to be
very effective at the post. In that it is a representative post I will not take it
if I do not believe I can do the job of actually representing this Assembly rather
than my own often stated agenda.

Thank you,
Eric Dierker
GIS Hi-Tek