From: Patrick Corliss [mailto:patrick@corliss.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:56 PM
To: William X. Walsh
Cc: [ga]
Subject: [ga] MOTION - "In Favour" or "Opposed" ???

Hi William

Thank you William.  I agree with you here and suggest that we all tone down
personal attitudes as these will destroy any opportunity for consensus.

I also note your own personal support of a constituency for individual
domain name holders.  Joe Kelsey is also with you on this one.  Many others
are also.  Those that have said so specifically seem to me to include:

In favour:
Joop Ternstra
William X. Walsh
Roeland Meyer
Joe Kelsey
Marc Schneiders
Patrick Corliss
Leah Gallegos
Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Andrew McMeikan
Chris McElroy (aka NameCritic)
Eric Dierker
Jeff Williams

Opposed:
nobody

Have I missed anybody?  Can I ask for a count before we consider putting it
to a vote?

Please advise IN FAVOUR or OPPOSED.

Regards
Patrick Corliss