RE: [ga] MOTION - "In Favour" or "Opposed" ???

I am and always have been supportive of an Individual Domain Holders
Constituency.

Although a member of the IDNO group, I also see little to be gained and
much to be lost in linking the IDNO to any motions put before this
Assembly.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.