[ga] Re: [ga-abuse] [Fwd: BOUNCE ga-roots@dnso.org]

If this bothers only me I will accept it as a personal problem.  If it bothers
any one else I will accept that as your problem.  If it bothers a few then I
will accept it as a major problem.  For most of you it is better you do not
comment.  For some changing the rules in midstream may prove troublesome, and
for some the "alt-chair" running the entire show may be a problem.  for some
this will seem fair comment for others an excuse not to participate.

Kristee please accept my public apology, I know you are doing your best under
difficult circumstances, and I apologize for any wrong I committed against you.

Sincerely,