Re: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDN holders' c onstituency (IC)

Us dot commoners are completely behind this obvious truth.  All of the small details
should be worked out internally once we have our constituency.

I "here here" Jeff's second of Joop's motion.

PLEASE GIVE US A STARTING POINT AND EMPOWER THE USER!  INTERNETSTAKEHOLDERS ARE
ENTITLED TO NO LESS.