Re: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDNholders'constituency (IC)

I dunno,
But I think that the constituencies need to be exclusive like the IP and
registry.  So the individual one would be for non-everything else, so we could
argue that the domain name holders are holding us hostage, that the ccTLD guys
were too restrictive on use, that policies should be in place reducing our use
costs - blah, blah blah. Where as the at-large and the GA would be all inclusive
with differing missions.

The last post over on the ICANN forum on the New TLD agreements says that
European ISP's will stick with the already existing .biz (hooray for them). But
the point is that a general at-large and a strictly
non-domain,IP,ccTLD,registry,non-com would have different perspectives on this
issue.  Therefor they(people) who are not in anyway in the biziness and are just
users should have their own group where we would not bother others.

Thanks for your thoughts.