Re: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDN holders'constituency (IC)

Eric:

IMO, the at-large is the place for non-domain name holders.  The DNSO
is the domain name supporting organization and it makes sense that
there should be an individual domain name holders constituency, if
there are to be constituencies at all.

Leah