Re: [ga] Re: [ADMIN] Two Week fascism.

Marilyn,

I was kidding, you had no way of knowing my middle name and it was clearly a
mistyping of huge not Hugh.
While I would not post only for that reason, although I think being friendly is
more important than technical stuff, hence the antogonism between the "alts" and
ICANN. I do want to say that you are a person who proves that really important
matters are best handled personally with pleasantness.

My suspension should be relabeled to say in some politically correct way, "Eric
is now a person that cannot use this list to send posts to people who do not
want his posts".  That is the positive result.

OTOH  We should rename it; "Eric is now a person that we do not want people to
hear because he is against our position".

So a guy who does not want to read "Plato's Republic" can just get it thrown
into the burning pile of books and make sure no one else reads it.  Then if the
author is around he can just have him thrown in as well so no one else can
listen to him. Of course to my knowledge this was really only practiced for a
short time and only a few died to stop it.  But if we are looking for models so
we can rewrite our rules there are some great templates to be found in arian
nation stuff.

Sincerely,