[ga] Re: Second WIPO process

Sorry for a typo in my message of May 2nd, about WIPO 2 documents.
It is in http://wipo2.wipo.int/process2/rfc/rfc3/index.html
(html at the end)

Elisabeth

http://wipo2.wipo.int/process2/index.html
     The third Request for Comments - the Interim Report - in
     the Second WIPO Internet Domain Name Process (WIPO2 RFC-3)
     has now been published, and all interested parties are
     invited to submit comments. The deadline for comments is June 8, 2001.

April-May Regional Consultations places:
     April 23, 2001 Brussels, Belgium
     April 26, 2001 Accra, Ghana
     May 10, 2001 Buenos Aires, Argentina
     May 24, 2001 Melbourne, Australia
     May 29, 2001 Washington, D.C., United States of America
     May 30, 2001 Valencia, Spain