From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Harald
Tveit Alvestrand
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 10:32 AM
To: babybows.com
Cc: ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] Suspension of Voting Rights

It is not obvious to me either that ICANN can reasonably be asked to cover
the cost of DNSO operation or that the DNSO can permit those who refuse to
follow DNSO rules to continue to take part in DNSO decision making, even
when those rules involve paying money to cover DNSO operation.

This viewpoint may be unpopular.